tailfinder

admin abuse ( gein1976 )

the admin gein1976 banned my freand clown.exe for nothing, 

a player by the name of azzaron got killed by clown and has been crying for 2 days to goto another server and 1vs1 him and now clown got banned as gein1976 (the admin) with no proof of any wrong doing, for being better at pvp then azzaron.

i dont know if there friends or not but you cant ban someone for playing the game and getting good at the game

1 minute ago, tailfinder said:

the admin gein1976 banned my freand clown.exe for nothing, 

a player by the name of azzaron got killed by clown and has been crying for 2 days to goto another server and 1vs1 him and now clown got banned as gein1976 (the admin) with no proof of any wrong doing, for being better at pvp then azzaron.

i dont know if there friends or not but you cant ban someone for playing the game and getting good at the game

Definitely not admin abuse. @♥️ Geinporem1976 ♥️ always has a valid reason. If your friend thinks it's a invalid ban he needs to make a ban appeal.

Posted (edited)

would send you a pic of azzaron saying in  chat that he will admit that he got killed and no cheats were used if he goes to a server called combat tag or somthing to 1vs1 him, it is admin abuse thanks to him being friends with the admin.

here is a link

https://imgur.com/a/IHeujQL

Edited by tailfinder

7 minutes ago, tailfinder said:

would send you a pic of azzaron saying in  chat that he will admit that he got killed and no cheats were used if he goes to a server called combat tag or somthing to 1vs1 him, it is admin abuse thanks to him being friends with the admin.

here is a link

https://imgur.com/a/IHeujQL

Azzaron might of reported your friend but that doesn't mean "he's friends with the admin". Gein's decision isn't just based off reports. Like I said a simple ban appeal from your friend might solve his issues.

30 minutes ago, ♥️ Geinporem1976 ♥️ said:

Will talk in his apeal with him.

this was not an appeal, it was a report of abuse

Wel in this case like every case we dont act on admin abuse we only ban on reports and search for actions that have been done by player in game.

This being said ....

Why you thing we have so little amount of main admins....because we dont is say dont allow any admin abuse or no trusty guys.

Also reason why we dont alow admins to play on the server to keep that trust to all players😎