Sign in to follow this  
chibtiyaaa

Closed wipe

There is a download link at the bottom of this page for the Air power updated client. I however did find it I have downloaded it and as its the install files within the zip1601147554_RustError.thumb.jpg.479c41f9cf5ff3d93e8c6dcc0a31fa9a.jpg and not an .exe, I copied and overwrote the existing files in my install directory. I am using a cracked version of the game and have been playing happily on your server awaiting this wipe with excitement. I now get an error when I try to launch the game I have attached a screenshot. Clicking the custom exe´s for connecting directly to your servers momentarily opens a black box and does nothing else for me no errors or program starts.´

Id really love to continue playing this game on your server is that possible or do I now need to purchase the game or await a new cracked version?

Hopefully Its just something simple I haven't done right, any help greatly appreciated!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jackharbour85 said:

There is a download link at the bottom of this page for the Air power updated client. I however did find it I have downloaded it and as its the install files within the zip1601147554_RustError.thumb.jpg.479c41f9cf5ff3d93e8c6dcc0a31fa9a.jpg and not an .exe, I copied and overwrote the existing files in my install directory. I am using a cracked version of the game and have been playing happily on your server awaiting this wipe with excitement. I now get an error when I try to launch the game I have attached a screenshot. Clicking the custom exe´s for connecting directly to your servers momentarily opens a black box and does nothing else for me no errors or program starts.´

Id really love to continue playing this game on your server is that possible or do I now need to purchase the game or await a new cracked version?

Hopefully Its just something simple I haven't done right, any help greatly appreciated!

Having the same problem, did you find a fix?