Senwaii

Admin banning me and my freinds for ""HACKING""

hey i was playing with kayjc and we where mining ive killed 2 players in my hole entire game and i get banned later for aimhack or some shit like that and idfk even why.

Banned by : ?????? (Idk) wasent anti-cheat tho

PS could i get a admin to investigate this

First up you have 2 Game Banned accounts and we don't allow players that have those. Second Admins arn't allowed to play there for you could't raid anything form me. Also noone is mass banning you, you get auto rebanned and since you are evading a ban and with that you made your ban permanent anyways. Just as a sidenote you are in the wrong section to make a ban appeal but since this ban stays in place anyway i was happy to answer you. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

u know that its illegal to grab my ip m8? Reported.exe cya in jail with 400k $ fine nigga <3

Rust.cc Free ddoser u can ddos this shitty server NOW xD

oof did u really think that was real? ooooooof

Edited by Senwaii

2 hours ago, Senwaii said:

u know that its illegal to grab my ip m8? Reported.exe cya in jail with 400k $ fine nigga <3

Then it's illegal for you to freely give us your IP by connecting to our servers in the first place. Your fault ;)

• Like 2

um i'm kinda new to site and i was wondering WHy was i ban because all i remember is building my base and get supplies than the letters BAN sooooo anyone because i don't hack and i don't cheat i got rob from my old base and left to go build a new base is that the problem?

Edited by pipg17