Sign in to follow this  
Anohincorp

Closed 2 Haclers

Good day would like to report 2 hackers my self (ano/HUNTER). And andrej jasmina.

First time when i try to kill him he goes down then stand up and 2 shoots me wile im with 600AK max skill and 95% puncture protection shot him with 17 bullets. Also he always head shots like always and seems unkillable. So..... i used aim hack baited him to come to some random base and when i saw him shot first again got 10 headshots and he still kills me. Used Aim hack just for that but you know Broken rule is broken rule. Also he has unlimited supply of resorses it seems but that can be explained i guess. Was nice to play on this server good job admins :).

Best regards

ano/HUNTER

@Anohincorp First of all, admins are not online 24/7 and you can't expect them to be
Second, you used a hack because you couldn't kill someone, hacking=ban, no excuses. (my oppinion)
The thing you need to do is something I've done recently:
Make a recording of a hacker, upload it on YouTube and send the link to one of the admins via inbox
Hacker gets banned, and you can get compensated for the items you had on you if you really want

Just to make things clear, I am not an admin and I don't want to be one. I just like to be active on forum and help if I can. In this case, if you don't get banned you know what to do if you encounter a hack user.
I am also curious, how did you count 17 bullets? You count every bullet you hit? If you tell people to think of a random number between 1 and 10 in 90% cases they pick 3 or 7, that's a fact. So when you say 17 it seems a bit random. (again, my opinion)

• Upvote 1

@Demented First of all i know admins are not online 24/7 and they are just people.

Second I know 100% im gona get bannd, like i used hacks i know what i was getting in too and even reported my self :D.

Regarding the bullet, I only had 17 shots in my AK and was extremely mad both it because i left my ammo at home before tp to my friend. Always when I forget ammo i need it. The intresting part he had a deth animation like he was on the ground but then he killed me and my friend(maybe I had lag idk). And there was a loot of sketchy stuff he did (not gona get in to it ask PoW or Zed) so i just wanted to prove to my self, what i did. And i will accept my ban with no appeal or anything i know i did wrong so ye.

Also ty for your response it nice to see that not only admins are willing to help.