Sign in to follow this  
Guest klauz

Closed Fix black screen/screen crash when launch

Guest klauz

Hello guys today I will show you how to fix the issue when you can't launch the game and its crashes or show many colorful lines and black screen.

First fix:

Go to Start > Settings > Gaming Disable the Game Bar, Game DVR, Game Mode, and True Play, You might not have all of these available depending on your setup, but disable what you have.

Second fix:

Open your Hurtworld folder > Right click > New > New shortcut

Now do the following

1. Click on the "Browse" button (Here) and find HurtworldClient.exe

5ab011f35563e_Screenshot2018-03-1919_35_48.png.fbf372a5bb644a6b8bac921d69e92906.png

2. After \HurtworldClient.exe" add -force-d3d9 so its should look like : ...\HurtworldClient.exe" -force-d3d9

5ab011f63350b_Screenshot2018-03-1919_35_08.png.25db47eafb2b6d8011959090765246d0.png

Now click on "Next" > Choose a name for shortcut (for example: Hurtworld_Launcher) and click "Done/Finish".

So you will have the following

3.png.7caff4e9200d293046020af6355d383f.png

Run Hurworld_Launcher and your issue is solved

(Remember you must have Steam installed and account before launching the game)

Guest Jaouad

i have my way of fixing it

simply launching it and then not clicking anywhere after like 30 sec it will show screen

Guest klauz
11 minutes ago, Jaouad said:

i have my way of fixing it

simply launching it and then not clicking anywhere after like 30 sec it will show screen

This topic is about another issues, this which you are talking is not a issue at all.

Guest Jaouad

i know but btw who does not have game dvr off these days, everyone gotta know it just makes you lose fps on game .

Guest yzed007

To solve this problem,

1 - Check that Steam is on and that you're connected to your account

2 - If Step one doesn't work that means two things either your GPU drivers aren't up to date or that you have a hardware problem

Off Topic Bonus tip : On laptops and desktops, if you launch a game and the PC turns off automatically after a split second our GPU isn't getting the minimum power to function properly which is a problem that i had with a faulty charger just pick another one used or refurbished preferably if your PC is out of warranty because new ones aren't cheap.

Guest Azza4K

How to choose my game path the one you search on..

Guest klauz

Click on the "Browse" button and search for HurtworldClient.exe