The servers are updated you can find the latest client HERE!
You can read more about the update HERE!
- Triggers have been added to the borders of the Diemensland map that will instantly kill any player wandering out too far
- No build colliders have been added to doors and the hatch preventing a range of construction exploits
- CharacterController height is synced with crouch state every simulation frame, this prevents potential desyncs where the character acts like they are standing up but they have a crouching height on their collider
- Fixed the attachment dependency for the hatch, hatches will now stay alive in unoccupied grids until their attached wall is removed
- Added a temporary NoBuild zone around C4 explosions, this prevents defending players instantly rebuilding destroyed walls/doors/etc
- Improved player movement correction, correction offsets no longer accumulate, moving in the direction of the offset reduces it by the same amount and offsets past the maximum limit are instantly rewound. This fixes a bunch of issues where players could peak through geometry when affected by some kind of desync
- Improved construction validation against machines. This prevents a bunch of bugs where you could build things over ownership stakes and other machines to hide and protect them
- Added an extra NoBuild collider on the ownership stake to improve construction validation
- Fixed vehicle exit validation to properly check against trees
- Slightly reduced size of c4 collider and fixed the construction validation. This fixes an issue where c4s could be placed inside a player to push them around