Server and client are updated to Devblog 186!
You can find the latest client download as usual HERE!
For the official development blog click HERE.
- Failsafe for occasional stuck bush rustle sounds
- Fixed song shuffling
- Fixed repeated phys impact sounds when an item is stuck inside something
- Fixed occasional attempts to unload music clips that aren't loaded yet
- Fixed projected decals not showing sometimes
- Fixed player motion blur popping when swapping LODs
- Fixed beard sometimes not showing
- Fixed hair motion vectors; used in motion blur and TSSAA
- Fixed hair-related memory leak
- Fixed TSSAA on inventory player preview
- Fixed TSSAA related black sludge
- Fixed TSSAA related water shoreline flickering
- EAC SDK update
- Cave reverb tweaks
- Beenie hat deforms hair when worn
- Workbench can no longer be locked
- Improved TSSAA performance and reduced GPU ram usage
- Trees can be knocked down by explosions
- Trees yield half res during harvesting and half as finishing bonus
- Added Tree Minigame
- Added Falling Trees